prevent your dog from getting hydrated
- Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
- Look for signs of drinking more or less water than usual.
- Bring fresh water when you take your dog with you.
- Avoid chaining your dog – in case he can’t get to water.
- Use a water bowl that can’t be tipped over.
Pay Special Attention to Higher Risk Dogs
- Mothers nursing puppies
- Senior dogs
- Diabetic dogs
- Toy breeds with health issues
If you suspect your dog is dehydrated, Go see your Vet IMMEDIATELY.
Once it happens, they need more than just water!